4 000 per pack. J-curl.
The lashes gives natural lashes the appearance of being thicker and longer. They are individual, long- lasting lashes which are applied directly onto clients natural lashes.
- Synthetic yet natural looking
- Also available in 8mm, 12mm & 14mm Variation in length of lashes is recommended to create a natural flow and look to the lash
- Black only - clients want a natural look
- Light weight – natural hair are too thick and will “drag” own lashes down
- Use 40 per eye thus 80 per set
- Can be placed on top, side or on bottom of own lash bur never placed against the lid.
- When properly applied and with proper care, Lash beLong Extensions will adhere for the entire cycle of hair growth, approximately 4 – 8 weeks depending on the individual. Natural eyelashes shed on a regular basis, resulting in multiple extension loss on any given day. When the natural lash is shed, the synthetic lash will fall with it. Touch-up applications will be necessary every 2 – 4 weeks to maintain a full lash line.
- Remember to lift clients eyelid after every few lashes down – this will ensure that you do not stick lashes wrong or onto the tape
- If tweezers get glue on tips your lash will stick to it and not stay behind when placing – continuously clean tweezer with acetone
- You can check after placing 5 lashes on an eye to ensure placement was correct. If any lash is dragging or upside down immediately remove it and replace it.
- Do not wait till the end to correct errors.
- Also use your mascara wand to brush after every 5 lashes – this will ensure that all are in place and won’t fall out within days.
- Once all individual lashes (40 per eye) have been applied ask client to open her eyes, Check where you need to place the volumes and proceed.
- Once satisfied remove tape, explain after care for your client and book follow up appointment.
Delivery & Courier
Please see Delivery & Shipping on Main Menu for various options.
If a replacement or credit is required due to product not to the liking of the recipient or not as expected the purchaser shall be liable for any return shipping and other charges that might arise. Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully. Exchanges will not be permitted. Goods (in original packaging and unused) must be returned within 7 days from purchase and a 10% handling fee will be charged.Due to the nature of our products we can’t accept any opened or used products for returns.Please note that we don't accept returns nail varnish, bulbs, electrodes, gels or tweezers. These need to be checked / viewed on receipt and returned with driver. No money will be refunded – your “account” will be credited and it may be deducted from your next order.