Italwax Pink Pearl Synthetic Film Wax 750g
Its premium-grade synthetic wax is formulated with hydrogenated polyclyopentadiene, guaranteeing gentle removal of even the shortest (up to 1mm) and pre-shaved hair in delicate areas, such as the bikini line, face, and underarms. It imparts a sparkling transparent sheen.
Wax is free of natural pine resin and fragrances.
New generation of hypoallergenic waxes for sensitive skin especially face.
Hardens slower, therefore the time of thermal effect of hair follicles softening is longer and painful feelings are reduced.
Completely duplicates the curves of the depilation area, catches all hairs close to the skin surface and only after that becomes solid.
Does not leave any broken hairs.
Is applied in thin layer not more than 1 mm (the usage amount decreases in 1.6 times).
Does not break during removal.
Melting Point: 38°C
Working layer thickness: 2-3mm
Hardening time: 4-10 sec
1. Pour the beads into the heater and wait till the substance turns +38° C.
2. Prepare the skin surface with an alcohol-containing lotion.
3. Apply a small amount of talc.
4. With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax onto the skin regardless of the direction of the hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small “petal” to be pulled later on (try to remove all the hair in the armpit with one application)
ATTENTION! Apply the wax slowly, putting pressure on the spatula.
5. Wax hardens in 4-10 seconds (ready-to-use wax must not stick to the hand, when touched).
5. With one hand, hold the skin taut in the direction opposite to removal of the application. With the other hand pull back the wax quickly and firmly in the opposite direction, parallel and as close to the skin surface as possible. Repeat the procedure on the next zone.
8. After depilation, treat the skin with soothing, cooling oil-free treatments.
9. Upon completion of the depilation, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product by Italwax.
Please ensure you are familiar with waxing contra-indications before performing any wax treatments.
Ensure to inform your clients of waxing after care procedures.
For hygiene purpose do not "double dip" spatulas. Once used dispose and use new one.
Italwax hair removal products quality is guaranteed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification. We use only high-end raw materials and test each incoming and out-coming batch in our in-house laboratory. Highly precise testing, responsible attitude and following EU regulations allows us to manufacture one of the best hair removal products in the world.
Italwax Top Line Film Wax Tutorial on Youtube:
Delivery & Courier
Please see Delivery & Shipping on Main Menu for various options.
If a replacement or credit is required due to product not to the liking of the recipient or not as expected the purchaser shall be liable for any return shipping and other charges that might arise. Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully. Exchanges will not be permitted. Goods (in original packaging and unused) must be returned within 7 days from purchase and a 10% handling fee will be charged.Due to the nature of our products we can’t accept any opened or used products for returns.Please note that we don't accept returns nail varnish, bulbs, electrodes, gels or tweezers. These need to be checked / viewed on receipt and returned with driver. No money will be refunded – your “account” will be credited and it may be deducted from your next order.